Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Lonely

I've come to the realization that I've been lonely for much of my life. Besides the mandatory relationships with my family, I've been left alone for quite some time. I have plenty of friends, but my "lovelife" has been quite dismal.

This is mainly because I'm not a scumbag. Other guys' main goal is to get with as many chicks as possible, and they don't care who they hurt along the way. I guess I'm a little pickier than most guys. I want to have a good relationship with a girl before anything happens, which makes "hook-ups" next to impossible.

This isn't really a bad thing, it's given me a chance to focus more on school and my friends, which means basically fucking around rather than stressing out about girls. The only thing that really bothers me, or "grinds my gears" in the words of the immortal Peter Griffin, is that girls rush to me almost all the time to complain about thier respective boyfriends.

I just don't get it.

I love to help people out with any problem, but girls still get with the most impossibly shallow characters known to man. It's fucking ridiculous that these guys can have a girl so hopelessly devoted to them for years...

And I'm stuck alone. Shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Dude relax, just cos your alone at the moment doesn't mean good stuff won't happen. Girls are stupid, God I was totally stupid. When I think about the idoits I wasted years of my life running after but we eventually get a clue.

In the long run women will appreciate the fact your not an ass.

just a thought, I couple of girls I know would complain about thier boyfriends to make the guy they were interested in jelous....

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home