Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fuck that

So there was this girl I really liked in high school. Besides the fact that she was completely drop-dead gorgeous, she was also really fucking cool. We could talk about anything and everything together. You know, families, what we want to do with our lives, etcetera. Anyways, she'd gone out with a couple of guys that were, needless to say, much more socially acceptable than myself. Last I'd heard, she was going out with this guy named Chris, a talented athlete and heartless shitstain. Seriously, every time this guy talked, I wanted to take a cheese grater to his face.

Anyways, I'd overlooked that fact, because what are friends for, you know? And this situation wasn't really worth being a dick about.

We both went to the same school after Eldorado, and even though we've been good friends, we kind of lost touch. We didn't exactly fall out of contact, but our meetings have been way to short and far between. Sometimes if we're at the same party, I drunk carry her just like old times in high school, you know?

Fast forward- I haven't talked to her in like a month, and I finally see her from a distance at school today. I didn't have a chance to talk to her or anything, but it was still good to see her. Anyway, later in the day I'm talking to a buddy of mine, and we get on the subject of this girl.

Come to find out, the asshole I mentioned had cheated on her over Winter Break. Not only that, but he's been bragging about it for a while now too. This guy has officially fallen off the deep end. I don't understand this bullshit, this girl is the epitome of what every guy wants- smart, extremely nice, open, and completely beautiful. I hate to dwell on her looks, but she's a girl and a half.

This guy got demoted from shitstain to asshole itch. Sorry about the language, but dammit... I don't like to see the people I care about get hurt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird on a Wire said...

I think shitstain is worse than asshole itch.

By the way, I just noticed that spellchecker highlights the word "shitstain." And "spellchecker."

WTF, mate? Oh, looks like it highlights "WTF," also.

4:57 PM  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

Hey sorry to her about that. Its hard cos you can hardly tell her...I don't know why girls go for idiots. I can understand why people cheat but braggin about it is the lowest of the low...the gut is worse then any word you can come up with...

1:53 AM  
Blogger Bird on a Wire said...

Hey player, how about a new post already? I'm taking 18 hours and I still post daily, son!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home